Expats In Wonderland is looking for a freelance relocation assistant to join our growing family. This is a great opportunity for flexible employment (between 10 & 20 hours per week), in a fun and varied role.
You will be part of our relocation team, working with one of our senior relocation agents, helping mainly with our apartment search, and residency registration service. Your responsibilities will include…
- Attending and scheduling flat viewings
- Communication between housing associations, landlords and clients.
- Assisting in setting up utilities & internet
- Preparing and attending residency registrations
Our philosophy is one of parental care towards our clients, and any representative of Expats In Wonderland has to be patient, kind and compassionate, as we always put their needs first. We have of course a zero tolerance policy towards discrimination of any kind.
The ideal candidate…
- Highly organised and always punctual
- An excellent communicator in both English & German (at least C1 level)
- Is an expat themselves or aware of the bureaucratic processes & integration challenges faced by expats in Berlin
- Loves meeting new people
- Has good IT skills – google docs, sheets, print/scan etc.
- Is methodical and calm under pressure
- Has good attention to detail, in both verbal and written communication
You will be hired on a freelance basis for between 10 and 20 hours per week to start with. Our team is currently expanding, and so we’re looking for people to take on more permanent roles in the near future.
In the immediate term, we offer…
- Competitive freelance hourly base rate plus commission
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social and networking events with Berlin’s professional expat community
- Monthly BVG travel card
- Valuable business & entrepreneurship experience
- Fun and friendly co-workers with team brunches, meetings and activities
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role to email@example.com.