Expats In Wonderland is looking for a freelance relocation assistant to join our growing family. This is a great opportunity for flexible employment, first on a freelance basis, with the possibility of a part- or full-time contract later on.
You will be part of our relocation team helping mainly with our apartment search, visa applications and residency registration service. Your responsibilities will include…
- Collecting and organising documents for flat applications
- Completing and following up on flat applications
- Attending and scheduling flat viewings
- Communication between housing associations, landlords and clients.
- Assisting in setting up utilities & internet
- Preparing and attending residency registrations
- Assisting with visa document preparation
- Attending visa appointments
Our philosophy is one of parental care towards our clients, and any representative of Expats In Wonderland has to be patient, kind and compassionate, as we always put their needs first. We have of course a zero tolerance policy towards discrimination of any kind.
The ideal candidate…
- Highly organised and always punctual
- An excellent communicator in both English & German (at least C1 level)
- Has understanding and experience of the Berlin rental market & application and registration process
- Has some understanding or experience of the German visa process
- Loves meeting new people by building and maintaining client relationships
- Has good IT skills – google docs, sheets, print/scan etc.
- Is methodical and calm under pressure
- Has immaculate attention to detail, in both verbal and written communication
We’re a growing company that is looking for long term members of our team. Ideally you will be hired on a freelance basis, become an key part of the company, and have the offer of a full contract later on.
In the immediate term, we offer…
- Competitive freelance hourly base rate plus commission
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social and networking events with Berlin’s professional expat community
- Monthly BVG travel card
- Fun and friendly co-workers with team brunches, meetings and activities
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role to email@example.com.