Expats In Wonderland is looking for a full-time relocation agent to join our Berlin based team. This is a great opportunity to become a long term part of our team, carrying out truly meaningful work to help expats settle in their new home.
You will be part of our relocation team helping mainly with our apartment search, visa applications and life admin service. Your responsibilities will include…
- Collecting and organising documents for flat applications
- Completing and following up on flat applications
- Attending and scheduling flat viewings
- Communication between housing associations, landlords and clients.
- Assisting in setting up utilities & internet
- Preparing and attending residency registrations
- Assisting with visa document preparation
- Attending visa appointments
- Working with our lawyer
Our philosophy is one of parental care towards our clients, and any representative of Expats In Wonderland has to be patient, kind and compassionate, as we always put their needs first. We have of course a zero tolerance policy towards discrimination of any kind.
The ideal candidate…
- Highly organised and always punctual
- An excellent communicator in both English & German (at least C1 level)
- Has understanding and experience of the Berlin rental market & application and registration process
- Has some understanding or experience of the German visa process
- Loves meeting new people by building and maintaining client relationships
- Has good IT skills – google docs, sheets, print/scan etc.
- Is methodical and calm under pressure
- Has immaculate attention to detail, in both verbal and written communication
We’re a growing company that is looking for long term members of our team. The offer is for an employment contract with the standard 6 month probationary period.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social and networking events with Berlin’s professional expat community
- Monthly BVG travel card
- Fun and friendly co-workers with team brunches, meetings and activities
- Non-financial performance bonuses (think spa days, gift cards etc.)
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.